B3 Group, Inc. is a fast-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) certified health IT firm providing end-to-end technology support services to the federal government and enterprise customers. Our values-driven team of business, IT and management professionals blend innovation and client-first thinking to deliver sustainable solutions for better healthcare outcomes. Established in 2008 and located in Herndon, Virginia, B3 Group is founded on the principles of servant leadership. Those principles are reflected in every aspect of our operations.
B3 Group is looking for a talented Data & Analytics Practice Lead. The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial and progressive leader to lead the growth and success of our Data Analytics practice. The Practice Area Lead advises and partners with clients on solving their business problems by leveraging the Business Intelligence and Analytics Practice offerings and capabilities. As part of the technology team, this individual will work closely with the growth and professional services teams to manage pre-sales efforts and engagements and will be involved in providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of our clients. This individual will also work with the operations team to drive analytics internally, providing leadership with next-level analysis that will drive strategic and tactical business decisions.
Telecommute may be considered.
- Develop, lead and transform AI, Analytics and Data Sciences practice line for B3.
- Accountability for the Data and Analytics Practice, including driving sales, recruiting, account management, consulting, and all operational aspects.
- Define and execute B3's vision to be an AI partner for various enterprises.
- Develop proposals, presentations, statement of work (SOW) and proactively recommend strategies to grow Business Intelligence and Analytics Practice presence in existing accounts.
- Build offerings, platforms, solutions, and capabilities - to create differentiating position for B3 in the market.
- Responsible for business growth and establishing B3 as a thought leader in AI, Analytics and Data Sciences space.
- Contribute as a leader to position B3 in Digital transformation services business leveraging future-focused AI, Analytics/Data sciences capabilities.
- Collaborate actively with other service lines and practices within the organization.
- Build and transform the practice leadership team to be a front line customer-facing consulting and advisory engine.
- Establish and nurture strategic relationships with partners and tool vendors. Deep understanding of BI Technology landscape (trends, key platform vendors etc.).
- Engage customers as a thought leader by building and leading an elite pool of architects/specialists/data scientists.
- Work with all other practices to drive Analytics led the transformation of offerings as well as the way we deliver our services.
- Build and nurture a talented pool of specialists in practice as a people manager.
- Establish connects with industry stakeholders and manage analyst relationships.
- Experience leading teams towards a common goal of successful project completion on schedule.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect you to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline required, Master’s degree preferred. An additional 10 years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 10 years of Data Analytics and/or Business Intelligence experience, including leadership experience.
- Strong written and oral communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and quality assurance skills required
- Knowledge of Agile and principles and practices required
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Monitor projects to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained
- Coach, mentor, and motivate project team members and vendors, and influence them to take positive action for their assigned work
- Effectively communicate project expectations and progress to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion; organize meetings and plan agenda to ensure key issues are aired and resolve
- Federal Government experience is a plus
Successful B3 Group employees will display the following characteristics:
- You strive to be an expert in your field currently and in the future.
- You take care in learning your customer’s business and drivers in order to ensure solutions meet not only technical needs, but also support their mission properly in a way that meeting their client's mission.
- You like to make your client look good.
- You find solutions, where others only see problems.
- You are proactive, you make and meet commitments, and you perform your duties exceedingly well.
- You are aware of the client’s needs at all times and are well-versed in what both your team and B3 Group can offer them as a whole.
You have the ability to work with diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams to accomplish the larger mission.
Our reputation is built upon the talents and integrity of our employees. We value the contributions of each and every person who is a member of our organization. We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Annual Leave/Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Leave
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with contribution match
- Continuing education assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Referral Program
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Performance Bonuses
B3 Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.